What should I do? (photos)

I had chalazion on my upper eyelid and the doctor made TRIAMCINOLONE injection. After 3rd third time of injection, the doctor told me that I don't need to do surgery and I have to do warm compresses for my eye. But I feel like my chalazion is not completely gone and I can still feel it everytime I touch it. I also want to do double eyelid surgery to both of my eyes to correct my ptosis eyes. Is it okay for me to do surgery with chalazion?

Doctor Answers 1

Chalazion and droopy eyelid

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Chalazion needs to be removed before any droopy eyelid (ptosis) or double eyelid surgery. The reason is that sometimes the lump is not a chalazion but can be a small growth and so it needs to be checked and treated first by the oculoplastic surgeon. 

London Oculoplastic Surgeon
4.3 out of 5 stars 6 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.