What should I do? (photos)

I had chalazion on my upper eyelid and the doctor made TRIAMCINOLONE injection. After 3rd third time of injection, the doctor told me that I don't need to do surgery and I have to do warm compresses for my eye. But I feel like my chalazion is not completely gone and I can still feel it everytime I touch it. I also want to do double eyelid surgery to both of my eyes to correct my ptosis eyes. Is it okay for me to do surgery with chalazion?

Chalazion and droopy eyelid

Chalazion needs to be removed before any droopy eyelid (ptosis) or double eyelid surgery. The reason is that sometimes the lump is not a chalazion but can be a small growth and so it needs to be checked and treated first by the oculoplastic surgeon. 

London Oculoplastic Surgeon