Follow-Up Question: Update to infected eyelids post op bleph. (photos)

Thank you for responses. Still have not heard back from my dr after calling again today. My eyes looked so bad and some of the material was rolling up on the lids so I removed it all with warm water, ointment and qtips. Have kept aquaphor on them since. It may have been skin but I was not told I was being lasered on the lids, only under and eyes and just under brows, so not sure. Maybe miscommunication. Under eyes was never red. They look better, but still not normal. Do they look infected now?

You need medical care.

Stop treating yourself and please see an ophthalmologist, dermatologist or even your personal physician.  This very much looks like an infection and you require medical care for this.