Where in Texas can I get the Sientra implants?

Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

From any great board certified plastic surgeon

Sientra breast implants are only available to board certified plastic surgeons. Some doctors claim to be board certified which is sad, because their boards are actually new "boards" that are made up. Sientra only provides to those that truly completed a plastic surgery residency. You're right to pick Sientra. They are the highest quality silicone on the market right now, IMHO.

The implants should be available again beginning March 1, 2016. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.
Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

I hope this, and the attached link/video, helps.

Sientra

Check the website for Sientra.    They will be back in full force on March 1.   You could consult with a few surgeons now and tell them that you are willing to wait. 

Kenneth Sumida, MD
Folsom Plastic Surgeon

Not available

Sientra implants are not currently available in the US.  We are awaiting word from the company as to when they may return.

Thank you for your question.  Sentry has come out saying they will start supplying implants again as of March 1.  Your board certified plastic surgeon will be able to advise you further as that date approaches.  Hope this helps.

Albany NY Sientra Implants

Sientra implants are awesome and have provided my patients with the best results.  But unfortunately as of October 2015 they are (hopefully temporarily) unavailable in the United States.  We will offer them again as soon as they become available- so keep posted and call our office for the details!P.S. as of March 2016, Sientra implants are now back on the market, are still approved by the FDA, after rigorous quality and safety evaluation.   They are only available in the Albany NY, Capital District area at our office at Saratoga Springs Plastic Surgery, PC.  I encourage all women who want more information to call us for a consultation.

Steven Yarinsky, MD
Albany Plastic Surgeon

Sientra Implants

We hope to have them very soon.  It has created some ordering issues for both cosmetic plastic surgery and reconstructive breast cancer cases in my practice.

Sientra Breast Implants

As of now, you can't get Sientra breast implants any where in the United States; the company has voluntarily halted sales. That is likely to end in the next few weeks/months. Once that happens, most plastic surgeons will offer the implants I'm sure.

Not where but when for Sientra implants

Sientra has voluntarily suspended sales while the manufacturing process was being evaluated, and it appears that they will be back sometime soon. I expect that there will be many plastic surgeons in Texas and elsewhere that will be happy to be able to offer them again.

Richard Baxter, MD

Where in Texas can I get the Sientra implants

It appears Sientra implants will be available soon and you will need to see a board-certified plastic surgeon to have a Sientra implant used ad they are the only ones allowed to use the implant. Cosmetic surgeons cannot purchase them

Julio Garcia, MD