Can I get my nipples and areolas removed and reconstruction after a sexual assault?

I was sexual pure I was planning to be that way until I give that someone I love. However December 11, 2015, that was taken away from me. My male friend of 7 years sexual assault me by pulling my top and bra down and sucked on my breasts for 20 minutes. After I told him no after he asked on many occasions and before the sexual assault. I don't want my nipples and areolas anymore. He prey on me after I lost my uncle to cancer and while mother battled cancer. I don't want my nipples and areolas anymore

Healing

I am so very sorry to hear of your ordeal. You are a victim and a survivor.  You have done nothing wrong, and you deserve the help that you need.   But I do not think that you will find a surgeon that will remove your nipple and areola, as that really isn't the care you need to recover as a victim of sexual assault.  Try to begin the process of finding resources that can provide the social, emotional, and psychological help that you need to begin to heal.  Consider confiding in a friend, family, or clergy.  Know that you can begin with a local emergency room, as they know how to initiate the intake process to help victims of assault.  Consider the criminal justice system and local police department.  Know that there are resources available to you!  A quick web search reveals the National Sexual Assault Hotline 800.656.HOPE (4673) and there is also the Texas Association Against Sexual Assault (TAASA). Remember you are not to blame;  you are a survivor and a victim and you entitled to care and help with recovery!  My thoughts and prayers will be with you.  

Fairfax Plastic Surgeon