It's almost three months since surgery and these things have appeared. What are they and should I be worried? (Photo)

There small round and one started 4 days ago and another on the other side just today I tack my crop top of and peealed skin is stuck on crop top and hole what is it please im soo worried

Wait for some time

The final appearance, shape, and movement are not exactly the same as normal breasts. The surgically enlarged breasts do not move in the same way as normal breasts. They tend to be firmer. The contours are usually somewhat different than normal breasts. In some patients these discrepancies may be rather noticeable. Although every effort is made to place the implants symmetrically, complete symmetry is rarely achieved. Immediately after surgery, the breasts are swollen and firmer. The final shape and size is approximated after 2 to 3 months, but up to one year may be required for the end result.

Red spots after lift

Hi Loveit

This is a wound healing problem.  It is likely due to an irritated suture that didn't dissolve yet.  I recommend that you visit with your plastic surgeon so that he can decide what would be best.  If you develop signs of infection, call immediately.

Regards.

sek

Incisions after Surgery

Great Question! Looks as though you are spitting some sutures. This is very common. Sometimes they will come out on their own, sometimes you may need to go back to your surgeons office and have them remove the stich. Sometimes your body will refuse the stitch which causes it to boil up. Should not cause any problems with your outcome since you are already three months post op. Good Luck!

Ed Breazeale, Jr., MD
Knoxville Plastic Surgeon

Incision Issue

It appears you may be experiencing some stitch spitting which is just dissolvable suture working themselves out of the incision instead of dissolving internally. This will typically create a small area or irritation and a superficial opening but would be expected to heal well with simple wound care. I recommend that you have this evaluated by your Plastic Surgeon and let them advise you how to help the area heal.

All the best

Spit suture

Thank you for your question. Based on the picture it look like a spit suture. If you see any suture you can pull it if not please call your PS they will take care of this in office easily.

Suture spitting

Hi.  Sometimes the sutures (stitches) that are under the skin don't dissolve the way they are supposed to.  They can work their way to the skin and poke through.  This is called suture spitting and it is not uncommon.  You should call your PS and it is fairly simple for him/her to remove the problem suture before it becomes infected.  He/She will give you instructions on how to take care of the area as well.  Best of luck!

Jonathan Heistein, MD
Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon

Spitting suture

Based on the pictures, I am assuming that incisions were made around the areola. If this is the case, this may be due to a suture that may be making its way up to the surface of the skin, the so called spitting stitch. The treatment for this is removal of the suture. I would suggest contacting your plastic surgeon to be evaluated. Best wishes,Dr. Ravi Somayazula

Ravi Somayazula, DO
Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon