Is there a way to improve post BA cleavage with a different implant type/material/size, or different surgical approach? (Photo)

31yrs old, 5'2, 115lb, no kids. I had surgery over 1yr ago, went from a 32C-32D using 495cc Natrelle INSPIRA smooth, round Extra-full projection, under muscle via inframmamary incision. After surgery I was left with a very wide cleavage, with a gap of 2.5in (6cm) between my breasts, and when I lay on my back, the implants tend to spread out even further under my armpits with the nipples turned to each side. Also, when I flex my pec muscle there's a dent on my R breast, is it a contracture?

Is there a way to improve post BA cleavage with a different implant type/material/size, or different surgical approach?

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs and I am sorry that your current results have not been what you anticipated.  It would be useful to have some before surgery pictures to better assess your results but you appear to have implant malposition with your implant pockets having stretched too large.  Revision would require correction of the implant pocket to open up the pocket along your sternum, and narrow the pocket along the lower-outer portion of your breast.  Hope that this helps.