Hyperidrosis cure methods for permanent results other than ETS?

Hyperhidrosis Treatment(s) Non Surgical

Thank you for your question about hyperhidrosis or excessive sweating.

Yes, ETS surgery is invasive and sometimes does not work; sometimes it works very well.

Other non-surgical treatment options include:

• topical medications and antiperspirants to mask the symptoms
  • Botox Cosmetic which lasts for months and needs repeated (injections)
  • INFINI which uses radiofrequency to reduce sweat gland density
  • MiraDry which uses microwaves to reduce sweat gland density
  • Ultherapy which uses ultrasound to reduce sweat gland density

I hope this at least gives you a basis to further research and learn more information.

To determine what might best suit your needs, see two or more experienced, licensed and board-certified providers in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have hyperhidrosis treatment for excessive sweating.

MirDay, INFINI, Ultherapy

There are many ways to reduce sweating, depending on the area. miraDry is FDA and TGA approved in Australia, I also use Ultherapy and INFINI, however with the later two, you may require 3-4 sessions, compared to 2 with miraDry. 

In Australia BOTOX or sweating is under subsidy, so it costs 10 times less out of pocket, than say miraDry or other treatment options. 

All the best

Dr Davin Lim
Brisbane, Australia. 

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist

Local treatments can help

There are multiple local treatments such as Precison TX, Vaser, and MiraDry.
These are invasive treatments for hyperhidrosis of the underarms performed under local anesthesia.
Botox helps also but wears off over time.
Dr. Denkler

MiraDry for underarm sweating

No cure at the present time for hyperhidrosis. I have been treating hyperhidrosis since 1999 and have developed a comprehensive Center for Excessive Sweating where we perform EVERY available procedure for hyperhidrosis including micro ETS. 

At the present time, miraDry is "longer lasting" than any procedure. In our practice, 90% require a single miraDry treatment. Unfortunately, it is FDA cleared for the underarms only.

Dr H Karamanoukian
Platinum Plus Provider for miraDry

Axillary hyperhidrosis cures

There are a couple ways to treat short of surgery. Miradry is FDA approved to treat this. Also, Infini in my hands has been an effective treatment for this as well. It requires 2-3 treatments of the Infini. Either way, you should be happy.

Steven F. Weiner, MD