CoolSculpting followed by 6 Velashapes

I'm considering doing one coolsculpting treatment for my doublechin followed ( after 3 weeks) by 6 Velashape treatments . Would that give me better results for my doublechin ?

Coolsculpting is an excellent form of non-invasive  fat reduction for the right patient. Some applicators take 1 or 2 hours but the new advantage applicators take only 35 minutes and have significantly less risk for delayed onset pain (especially in the abdomen). Results are seen at 2 months and typically 1-3 treatments will be necessary on each area to achieve ideal results. The number of treatments depends on the amount of fat there and the patient's goals.  There is not downtime and the results can be impressive in the right patient.  We also use the Zimmer Z-wave for improved patient comfort and added results. The best candidates are those who are in pretty good shape with areas of stubborn fat that won't go away no matter what. At our clinic we use radiofrequency device called Pelleve which is very effective and helps with skin tighting specially in the neck area.

My best,

Sheila Nazarian, MD, MMM

Beverly Hills, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Coolsculpting for the Neck

I often combine the Cool-mini with Thermage for the best skin tightening results in the neck and lower face. Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green

Combo Double Chin Treatments

An in-person consultation and evaluation would be necessary to determine which treatments would be best for your double chin. Most people need 2-3 CoolSculpting treatments to the double chin. We often combine these with either ThermiTight or Ultherapy to tighten the loose skin. We have gotten amazing results using these treatments. Please find an experienced provider.

Michael A. Zadeh, MD, FACS
Sherman Oaks General Surgeon

Go for amazing results

It's hard to say without a picture. With that many treatments, you might want to consider liposuction which is fantastic for contouring and shaping. ThermiRF/Ultrasound can be used for skin tightening with the option of using implant/fillers/fat to shape and contour the chin as needed. See an expert for a consultation. Best, Dr Emer