Do you think I can have a chin implant where my face will look more oval since my face is round? (Photos)

I alwaya have felt insecure with my weak chin fo you think i could get or need chin and jowl lipo and with chin implant make my fave more oval .

Female Chin Implant

A chin implant combined with submental ljposuction would be helpful. The key is the right chin implant style and size so you don't make your chin too strong or wide.

Am I a Good Candidate for a Chin Implant?

A chin implant will improve chin projection and chin and jawline definition. It will also improve proportions in the lower part of your face. 

Chin implant

Your full face is youthful. I would absolutely not recommend any liposuction. A chin implant that would increase chin projection and width is all that you need.

Dennis Barek, MD
Great Neck Plastic Surgeon

Chin implant for a better shaped face?

Thank you for asking about your chin implant.

• You are right that your chin is a little small for your face -
  • A chin implant will correct this and balance your look.
  • At least in the photo, I don't see the benefit of any liposuction - but discuss this with your plastic surgeon during your consultation.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Do you think I can have a chin implant where my face will look more oval since my face is round?

Hi, I have performed many Chin Augmentations using chin implants for over 30 years.  From the photos, your chin is weak.  A weak chin creates an imbalance making the nose appear larger, the mid face top heavy and the lower face look short that de-emphasizes the lips and allows early formation of a double chin.  Chin augmentation using a chin implant will add projection to the chin creating harmony and balance to the lower face. 

I have found that placement of a silastic chin implant, through a small curved incision under the chin (also allows excess skin removal) to be very safe, quick, highly effective and far less invasive than a sliding genioplasty.  I perform chin implant surgery in 30 minutes or less, often using a local anesthetic alone.  In my opinion, you are a good candidate for chin implant surgery.

From the photos, your cheeks are a bit flat in the front, which is what contributes to a round shaped face.  Following the beauty principles outlined in my book on face and body beauty, women look the most feminine, youthful and attractive with heart shaped faces.  Heart shaped faces have cheeks that are full and round in the front.  Cheek augmentation with a dermal filler or using cheek implants for a permanent enhancement will create full, round cheeks that will feminize the entire face.  Liposuction could be performed at the same time to further shape the cheeks and face.

Hope this helps.