Belotero injection concerns, bruising and huge lump. Any suggestions?

I had top lip Belotero injection yesterday and now I have a lump in top of lip and left upper lip bigger ( I did not have lip itself injected) and some bruising. If I have a hematoma what is the treatment. It scared me when I read about necrosis, is this common

Swelling/Bruising/Lumpiness (early) from Fillers

I always tell my patients to not love their filler injections for 2 weeks. Swelling is very common and sometimes immediate. It can last 3-7 days and a good idea is to use cold compresses. Cold compresses may be used immediately after treatment to reduce swelling only if needed. This may be applied for 3 minutes, 3 times per day, for up to 3 days. This is best done with a bag of peas in a zip lock bag. Only apply light pressure to the area but gentle massage might be necessary if the bump is from the filler material itself. Get Arnica gel if you can find some and apply a few times a day as well to help treat any swelling. Avoid any blood thinners. Bruising can also last 1-2 weeks. I don't recommend hyaluronidase this early and wait a few weeks until the swelling has resolved. If it is persistent or you are worried, set up a follow up appointment with your dermatologist.

Calgary Dermatologist

Injection related lumps and swelling

I agree that immediate evaluation is warranted with undue swelling and bruising in areas that were not injection. Tissue necrosis is uncommon.

Best 
Dr Karamanoukian
#RealSelf100 Member

Lumps from injections

Without a photo I can not be very helpful but what is odd is that you say you have lumps in the areas that were not injected.  I would immediately return to my treating physician for examination.  Vitrase can dissolve these bumps for you. Best, Dr. Green

Lip Swelling/Bruising After Fillers -- Reverse With Hyaluronidase

If after 2 weeks there is still some swelling consider reversing the filler, bruising is normal after filler injections with needles.  Best, Dr. Emer.