Asian, female, late 30's looking for recommendations of best surgeons for Breast Augmentation.

I am located in Dallas TX and looking at exploring breast augmentation. I would love to hear from other Asians who have had this done/ any doctors to recommend in TX or CA? I would prefer a surgeon who works with many Asian patients. Average cost? Saline vs other? I'm a 34B (but actually smaller to be truthful) and would like a natural small C cup... I'm 5'6, 123lbs so I'm larger frame for an Asian... Any suggestions and advice is welcome!

Recommendation for breast augmentation

Thanks for your question.As you would agree, selecting the right plastic surgeon is very important as well as selecting the right implant for you.You want to look for board-certified plastic surgeon with lots of experience.  In addition, you have to feel comfortable with your plastic surgeon as well as his/her recommendation.  Please review before and after photo gallery of the surgeons.  Go for in-person consultation to learn about the implant, procedure, and the surgeon.Best regards.

Breast Augmentation - Finding a plastic surgeon?

Thank you for your question. Finding the proper surgeon is critical to the success of your breast augmentation. You need to find a surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery who specializes in cosmetic breast procedures. The ASPS website will provide a list of properly trained surgeons in your area. You should go on several consultations and see who you like best. Ask to see a lot of before and after pictures of their work. Hope this helps.

Asian, female, late 30's looking for recommendations of best surgeons for Breast Augmentation

Thank you for submitting your question.  Select your surgeon by reputation and other people referrals. Look at his credentials. Select a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Make sure you feel very comfortable with your surgeon and see a lot of before and after BBL photos. Best Wishes.

Breast augmentation

I take care of a lot of people of various different ethnicities.  To find someone in your area, you should look at the ASPS or ASAPS websites.

Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision

I appreciate your question. I specialize in Breast Augmentations and Restorative Breast Surgery. The size of implant best for you is dictated by your chest wall measurements.  Once we determine that we can choose the profile based on what you want or need to achieve.  If you are seeking a natural look, then the diameter of the implant should be equal to or, more ideally, smaller than the width of your breast. The breast width is a measurement of how wide your breast is at the base, which should be measured at the level of the nipple. Choosing an implant that is smaller in diameter than your breast width will avoid the "side breast" fullness that is often associated with a more artificial appearance.  Other than that, you should choose the implant based on volume, not on the dimensions of the implant. You should choose a board certified plastic surgeon that you trust to help guide you in this decision.   Silicone will give you a fullness at the top (upper pole fullness). Silicone implants come pre-filled with a silicone gel and are the softest implant available. They feel more natural, which makes them a good option for women with less natural breast tissue; but they require a larger incision. It may be more difficult to realize if this type of implant has ruptured, so it is important to monitor them with annual follow-up visits. Additionally, because this implant contains a more liquid silicone (less cross-linked), if this implant should rupture, it will leak only into the scar capsule formed around the implant but may cause some discomfort or implant distortion. Anatomic gummy bear implants might be a good choice to give you volume. These highly-sought-after, anatomic implants offer a look that more closely resembles the natural silhouette of a breast, and, therefore, are a very attractive option for individuals seeking a natural-looking, aesthetic primary breast augmentation. Additionally, these implants are an especially excellent option for patients undergoing restorative or corrective breast surgery because they provide more stability, shape, and reduced incidence of capsular contracture. Compared to other types of silicone gel implants, the silicone in the cohesive gel implant is more cross-linked; therefore, should the implant shell “rupture,” it maintains its shape and silicone does not leak. During your breast augmentation consultation, you should feel the different types of implants available, and try on various implant sizers in front of a mirror to help you to get an idea of how you will look following the surgery. You should also bring pictures of the look you would like to achieve, as well as a favorite top to wear when trying on implant sizers. Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

people keep saying that under the muscle does decrease some of the projection.

Breast surgeons.

Dallas is the home of many great breast surgeons. would not travel to California. please enlighten me as to the difference in an Asian breast. good luck

Jonathan Saunders, MD
Newark Plastic Surgeon

Surgeon

I would suggest finding a surgeon in your area that you are comfortable with and can discuss all your concerns. Some of your friends may have surgeons they prefer. Should you have any complications, you do want to be near your doctor.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Finding the best plastic surgeon for your breast augmentation

Thank you for your question. My recommendation is to research and find surgeons in your area who are board certified in plastic surgery and are experts with breast augmentation. Getting 2, 3 or more opinions by means of consultations with plastic surgeons will be beneficial for you to find the surgeon who best fits your needs and ultimately gives you the best result.
Best of luck with you research,

Mennen T. Gallas, MD
Katy Plastic Surgeon

Recommendations of best surgeons for Breast Augmentation.

I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. ***Ask to SEE lots of examples of their work AND preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
 I hope this, and the attached link, helps.  Best wishes.