Am I a good candidate for Buccal Fat Removal?? (Middle Eastern ethnicity) (photo)

I am interested in buccal fat removal and would like to know if I am a good candidate for the procedure. I weigh about 110lbs but my face never thins out. It has always been a wider face. Would buccal fat help thin out my face ? Thanks

Hello, I agree that Buccal fat pad removal will define your face. You will be more photogenic. I would also consider performing liposuction on the jaw-line to define the area and give your face the added improvement in contour. 

Mexico Plastic Surgeon