Best surgical option for uneven breasts. (photo)

I am wanting surgery with in the next 6 months. What would be the best procedure for my uneven breast ? I would like to have my fold lowered aswell . Is that possible?

Breast Asymmetry

A breast lift with or without implants can help improve the asymmetry between your breasts. We utilize a 3D imaging system called the Vectra which can simulate what you can expect your final result to look like, which can be extremely helpful in making your decision. I highly suggest a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss which procedures would give you your desired result.

Breast Asymmetry

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Uneven Breast Correction

Your pictures show that you have breasts that are low on your chest wall reaching towards your abdomen.  In addition your left breast looks larger than your right.   This is a common finding amount women.   With these findings, you are a candidate for a breast lift with a small reduction to your left breast in order to correct the asymmetry.   Ideally the surgeon will reposition your breast tissue higher on your chest wall and sculpt the inside tissue to create a more rounded breast shape.  Your nipple/areolar will be raised as well.  There are several techniques to achieve this.  Consult a board certified plastic surgeon who will further examine you and review the location of the scars necessary to achieve your goals.   

Carlin Vickery, MD (retired)

Uneven Breast Correction

Carlin Vickery, MD (retired)

Best approach to fix your breasts

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a BBL Always insist on a board certified plastic surgeon.

Best approach to fix your breasts

Breast

Thank you for your inquiry. The best way to have symmetric breasts is to undergo a breast lift with or without an implant. This procedure would raise your nipples so to be the same height on your chest wall. The implant is used if you want a fuller breast. Good luck!

Breast

Best surgical option for uneven breasts.

Thank you for your question and helpful photo.

It appears you will benefit from a breast lift to both breasts plus reduction of the larger breast or fat graft to the smaller breast to match the larger one. Areolas can be repositioned and reduced at the same time for improved aesthetics. Much improvement in breast lifting technology has been achieved in the last ten years where breast implants nor the vertical scar component are no longer required to achieve younger-perkier looking breasts with improved long term results. Attached is a video showcasing The Horndeski Method/The Bellesoma Method that uses a patient's own tissue to create upper pole fullness. The scars are hidden around the areola and in the natural fold of the breast. I do hope this information helps. 

Best wishes and kind regards,

Best wishes and kind regards,

Breast augmentation mastopexy

Hi,

From your photo, it looks like your best result could be achieved combining a breast augmentation with a breast lift (mastopexy). I recommend consulting with a plastic surgeon and he/she can outline those options for you. 

All the best in your journey!

Dr. Blagg

Austin, TX

Breast augmentation mastopexy

Hi,

All the best in your journey!

Dr. Blagg

Austin, TX

Breast Surgery Uneven

Hi there,

Your photos demonstrate a mild ptosis and there is a hint from what I can se that you may have the mildest of turbos breast deformity with a mild lack of lower pole development on both sides more pronounced on the right. It is very possible to address all of these issues to some extent with some form of breast augmentation surgery. Do your research and find a good and experienced surgeon for your surgery. Good Luck

Breast Surgery Uneven

Hi there,

Breast asymmetry

It appears you have mild breast asymmetry and significant ptosis (droop).  For this, I would recommend the you need a breast lift, which will serve to recenter and resize your areola,  elevate your breast tissue and give a better shape.  It's also possible to decrease or increase your breast size, with a reduction or  implants.  All of this would depend on an in-person examination.  I recommend consultation with an experienced and boarded plastic surgeon who does a lot of breast surgery.

Breast asymmetry

Thank you for sharing your question and photograph.  I would advocate for a breast lift procedure to help resize your areola, elevate your natural breast tissue, and better achieve symmetry between your right and left breasts.  If you desire an overall increase in size, implants can be placed as well.  Any work on your breast crease would depend on an in-person examination.  Hope this helps.

Best procedures for your breast

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.
After having analyzed all the information and photos sended to us, i can realize that you have uneven and sagging breasts, with more pronounced fall on the left side than the right. Also you have very large areolas related breasts size/shape.

In my practice for cases like yours where the breasts  are very sagging i perform a Breast Lift - Symmetrization Surgery, removing more tissue on the right side than the left to match both breasts.
I also recommend an Areolar Reduction to get an appropiate areolar diameter, with hidden scar (a circumference line surrounding the areola).
Also you can have implants if you want to improve volume.
Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Best procedures for your breast

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD