Who's the best as well as staff! I'm also curious on the amount of time I would need to stay in town.

I'm so confused about getting a tt and a bbl. I've been searching and searching. I've came across some great deals on both and so far I have looked at spectrum and imagenes. And they both seen to have their good and bad. I just don't want to travel over a 1000 miles to be botched. Thank you in advance.

Finding the right surgeon

Hello and thank you for your question. It is very important that you thoroughly research your surgeon before committing to surgery. It is a good idea to research your surgeon's educational background, online reviews, before & after pictures, and speak with anyone who you may know who has had surgery with that surgeon. During your consultation, make sure that you don't feel rushed and make sure that you have adequate time with your surgeon and not just their patient coordinator or nurses. If the majority of your consultation is spent with someone other than the surgeon, this is usually not a good sign. The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified expert surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Thank you for your question. All in all patients always get what they pay for, when searching for a clinic the most important is the reviews, testimonals from patients and videos. The surgeons experience also very importan the pricing should be resonable depending on his profile.

Finding the right surgeon

A few pointers:
1- do not be swayed by "great deals".  As in all things, you get what you pay for.  If someone is offering a procedure which is significantly less expensive than the rest of the surgeons out there, usually that is a red flag.  If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is, and means that your surgeon is not certified by the American Board of plastic surgery, or under qualified to do the procedure.
2- wherever you live, provided there is moderately sized metropolitan areas nearby, he should not have to travel thousands of miles to find a surgeon for the procedure.  Maybe for a rarely performed procedure, but not tummy tuck and BBL.  My best advice is to schedule multiple consultations, which are often complementary, with surgeons in your area.  You should absolutely be able to find someone competent, skilled, and accessible.

Dr. Subbio
Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon
Newtown Square/Philadelphia, PA

Christian Subbio, MD
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon