Can my nasal bone structure be created again? (photo)

I had a rhinoplasty a year ago in another country and it seems to me as though I don't have nasal bones that create shadows of a normal nose in between my eyes. My question is can these bones be built up with cartliage or an implant? Also the surgeon placed a graft in my tip. My tip looks and feels pinched, how can this be fixed. I would want it to look fuller and more natural.

Revision rhinoplasty for the over resected bridge and pinched tip.

Revision rhinoplasty for the over resected bridge and pinched tip can be  done by a very experienced rhinoplasty surgeon who does many revisions. This can be done using your own cartilage from your septum or ear to augment your bridge and give you a natural nasal tip.  See many photos of the surgeons work with noses like yours or worse. 

Revision rhinoplasty procedure

Since it has been 1 year from the original surgery, it is possible to undergo a revision rhinoplasty.  The nose is a 3-dimensional structure, so full a set of facial photographs are required to make a determination about what may be needed.  In addition, revision rhinoplasty is harder than the primary rhinoplasty, therefore physical examination of nose is usually required.  It is also important to know whether or not there is any cartilage left on the inside of the nose for potential grafting purposes.  For more information  and many rhinoplasty  before and afters, please see the video and the link below