Do I have double bubble ? (photos)

I am 10 months post op, I'm not sure if I'm overthinking it or do my breasts have double bubble .

Crease Concerns

Thank you for your question and photos. The little extra fold at the base of your right breast may smooth out over time as the implants continue to stretch out the lower pole. This does not appear to be a double bubble. Talk with your Plastic Surgeon about your concerns.

All the best

Breast augmentation

Thank you for your question and photographs. 

Based on your photographs, it does not appear that you have a double bubble. You seem to have nice results but may benefit from scar treatment for you incisions. If you are concerned with the appearance of your breasts, I would schedule a consultation with your surgeon to discuss these issues. Best of luck.
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation post op

Thank you for your question.  When it comes to any questions related to post operative care and your personal results, it is always best to consult with your operating surgeon first.  That being said, it would appear as though you are not suffering from "double bubble" however if you are concerned with the shape and feel of your breasts, again it is best to consult with your operating surgeon.

With kind regards, 

Lane F. Smith, M.D., F.A.A.C.S., F.A.O.H.N.S., F.A.B.F.P.R.S. 

Lane Smith, MD

Do I have double bubble ?

Thank you for your question. Based on your pictures, it seem that you have a very good result and it does not look like you have a double bubble. If you have any concerns discuss it with your surgeon.

Franco R. Jacome, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Double bubble

Thank you for your question. Based on the pictures you have a good result and no double bubble. It is best to see your PS if it is bothering you to clarify. Good luck

Double bubble after breast augmentation?

Thank you for asking about your breast augmentation.

• the good news - your breasts are sitting above your natural breast crease
  • There is no sign of a double bubble.
  • Breast implants do naturally settle in place slowly for months after surgery -
  • You may be noticing subtle changes that are causing you concern.
  • However, it's always wise to return to your own surgeon for any concerns.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

No double bubble

From what I can see, you have a fantastic result and no evidence of a double bubble. Congratulations on your surgery.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS

Double bubble?

Thank you for your inquiry and photos. Based on your photos, it does not appear that you have a "double bubble." If you have other specific concerns about the shape or feel of your breasts you should be sure to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon in person. Best of luck, Dr. Kludt

Nathan Kludt, MD
Stockton Plastic Surgeon

10 months post breast augmentation. Double bubble?

I don't see any sign of a double bubble deformity in your photos.  That should be happy news for you.  Relax and enjoy your results.

Jon A Perlman MD FACS 

Certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery 

Extreme Makeover Surgeon ABC TV

Best of Los Angeles Award 2015, 2016 

Beverly Hills, Ca

Jon A. Perlman, MD