Asian Nose/Eyes Surgery; my nose is wide. I would like to reduce my alar to look smaller? (Photos)

Hello, 1. About my nose, as you can see in the picture, my nose are wide.I would love to have minor change on my nose only,I don’t like tall and small nose trends. I would love to reduce alar to look smaller,a local doctor advised me I have small nostrils, no need alarplasty.I would love to have you advice. 2. I have natural eyelids,but I want bigger eyes- if I have nose job, my eyes shape might change so I am not sure if I need to do anything with my eyes? I would love to have you advice me.

Full rhinoplasty

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.
Through rhinoplasty we make small changes, but that is quite noticeable. 

After having analyzed all the info. and photos provided to us, i recommend you perform a Full Rhinoplasty, includding narrowing of the nasal base, with nasal bones treatment, and alar and triangular nasal cartilages shaping.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.
Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Your nose is anatomically different than the picture on the right

There are many Asians who want to westernize their appearance, whether it's eyes, nose, cheeks, and mouth. Because you have a "saddle" shaped nose the dorsum is flatter and the tip is wider. The key difference is that your skin is thick and the cartilage support is very flimsy. There are some procedures to thin out the appearance of the nostril and also augmenting the nasal dorsum where the graft will give the impression that the nostrils are smaller.