Now That I'm a Candidate Can my Wish Pics Be Done with my Body Type? (photo)

Expectations

hi, its common to receive patients that bring pics of models or other patients. you will achieve a better body contour and better butt shape. a good chosen technique will assure you a nice outcome and result. 

Translation provided by doctor:

hola, es comun recibir a pacientes que acuden con fotografias de modelos u otros pacientes. lograras una figura mas bella y un contorno mas cosmetico. la eleccion de un buena tecnica te asegura un resultado favorable,

Dr JPC

It is Important to Have Realistic Expectations

All surgical procedures carry some degree of #risk. Always discuss your issues and concerns with the Plastic Surgeon during and following your consultation. Information that you read online may not apply to your personal situation. The suitability of your procedures and any specific risks may be determined during you #consultation.

The intention of a Breast Lift (#Mastopexy) is to improve the shape and position of the breast without reducing their size. It is used especially for breasts which sag or droop (#ptosis) as a result of aging, weight loss, pregnancy, or breastfeeding. However, many women report more satisfaction if an implant is used at the time of #mastopexy. The implants further shape their breasts, restoring superior fullness or volume which may be decreased over time.
In regards to implants alone, this is usually said to be mistake by patients reflecting back at the decision. Most breasts will look larger and more droopy with solely implants. They will sag more and sooner, due to the sudden and excess weight. At times it's possible for a “Snoopy” breast or double bubble to develop as a result.

The best method and #technique for your #procedures will be discussed in greater length during your one-on-one consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon.

Your surgery should be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience with the procedures you are seeking. For instance, a plastic surgeon who have specialized in breast surgery and cosmetic surgery is suitable to perform your #BreastAugmentation. Aside from checking #board-certification, it is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Improvement Definite; Wish Photo May Not Be Possible

Thanks for the photos.  I believe that you can benefit from liposuction and gluteal shaping with fat transfer.  I am not sure that you can achieve the desired look of your "wish" pictures.

Dr. ES

Wish picture

You can expect to have a smaller waist, rounder butt and flatter stomach . That should  get you as close as possible to your dream picture. 

Best wishes 

Katherine Feliz Camilo, MD

Liposuction + BBL

It is appropriate to ensure results equal to photographs, in your case I think you're a good candidate for the procedures you want. I recommend Liposuction on abdomen, waist, full back and BBL. Best Wishes!

Walkiris Robles, MD

Now That I'm a Candidate Can my Wish Pics Be Done with my Body Type?

Although you will not look like the wish pic, you can get close.  You will find that this procedure is very surgeon dependent.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA