massage will help with healing and smoothing out tissue. Please
consult your physician or find a spa that will perform this. Best,
Thank you for your inquiry and photos, in order to improve your results you can look for a place or spa where you can get post op ultra sounds or linfatic massages. Also there is the endermology that helps firm the skin after a liposuction which is best recommend to take a couple sessions. You can ask your plastic surgeon or look for a spa near you where they can do these treatments to help obtain better results. Best of luck!
Hi, Thank you for your question. It is hard to tell from your photos but after about 3 months most of the swelling has gone down. The results will continue to get better over the next 9 months. I would consult with your plastic surgeon about your concerns. Massaging may help with some of the irregularities.
Thank you for asking about your liposuction.
- I am sorry your result is not what you hoped.
- Things will still improve over the next six months
- Believe it or not, it takes that long for all swelling to subside.
- But yes, there are inexpensive hand-held massagers sold on -
- This long after your surgery they will do you no harm and may help
- Let your surgeon know that you are concerned and be sure to see her/him in follow up six months after your surgery.
- Always consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes. Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS
I agree that you may need revision. Seek a board certified plastic surgeon, but hand massage may smooth it a bit.
Thank you for your question. Unfortunately there is no such massager that will help with your irregularities. Your best option would be to see your surgeon or another board certified plastic surgeon for a consultation to get an opinion on a possible revision if that is necessary after an exam. It is hard to say from your photos alone what may be necessary.
Best of luck,
Dr. Hisham Seify
I appreciate your question.
I recommend lymphatic drainage massages for my patients following liposuction procedures. Please discuss with your surgeon.
The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.
Best of luck!
Board Certified Plastic Surgeon