I had lipo on my stomach 11 weeks ago and I look awful! Is there a hand held massager that would help? (Photos)
Doctor Answers 7
Lymphatic Massage after FDA-Approved Ultrasonic Liposuction, VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting
You might also like...
Liposuction - awful reslut
- I am sorry your result is not what you hoped.
- Things will still improve over the next six months
- Believe it or not, it takes that long for all swelling to subside.
- But yes, there are inexpensive hand-held massagers sold on -
- This long after your surgery they will do you no harm and may help
- Let your surgeon know that you are concerned and be sure to see her/him in follow up six months after your surgery.
- Always consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes. Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS
Revision after abdominal lipo.
I agree that you may need revision. Seek a board certified plastic surgeon, but hand massage may smooth it a bit.
Liposuction, is there a hand held massager to help?
Best of luck,
Dr. Hisham Seify
Liposuction/ Liposculpture/ Fat Transfer/ Vaser/ Hi Definition Procedures/Liposuction Revision/Tummy Tuck/Body Contouring
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.