Can this be fixed? (photos)

I had lipo 4 months ago and look better before I had the lipo. Any advise

Revision of liposuction / irrgeularities

Irregularities after liposuction may be related to persistent swelling after aggressive surgeries.   Given that it has only been 4 months, I would suggest waiting at least 2 more months prior to thinking about revision.  The irregularities may need to be treated with a combination of spot liposuction and fat transplantation.   In the mean time, lymphatic massage treatments can help with swelling.  Best of luck.

New Orleans Dermatologic Surgeon

Irregularities due to liposuction

I am sorry about your experience. I do not think you will improve with time but no revision for few more months. The worst thing would be to do more liposuction alone. The best result( but not 100% improvement) would require liposuction and fat grafting or possible tummy tuck. These situations are not easy to correct. It would take more than one sessions to correct the problem. 

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction - concerned about result

Thank  you for asking about your liposuction.

• I am sorry you are concerned about your result -
  • It does look irregular but you should wait another 2 months before having anything done.
  • What does your surgeon say? Was your surgery done by a plastic surgeon?
  • A revision liposuction and possibly some fat grafts will help.
  • You may not be able to get the perfect look that you want but it should help a lot.

Always consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes, Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD

Can this be fixed?

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs. It is difficult to see your results due to the creasing from your compression garment but i do see some areas around your belly button that are concerning for irregularity.  Correction would require revision liposuction and possibly fat grafting to improve upon your current appearance.  Be sure to see an ASPS board certified plastic surgeon in consultation to maximize your results. 

Can this be fixed?

Thank you for your question. You can try venus legacy radio frequency treatments which are non invasive and help to smooth a little bit. Please talk to your PS and express your concerns.