Can I be fixed? (photos)

I am a 43 year old female that went in for a belly button reconstruction and was talked into lipo. This procedure that was suppose to have me looking like a movie star by August the 5th which is the date I had a trip planned to Mexico has ruined my life!!! Can you fix me?

Can I be fixed?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well... Are you using your garment everyday? it seems that is sticking in the middle, put an abdominal board to get rid of that appearance and also prevent buldges or lumps.. IT can be fixed if you follow your surgeon's instructions.

More details would be important to have. When did you have your procedure?  If you recently had it, you will likely have to wait about 6 months to let things heal and of the tissues to soften. Best of luck.

This Can Be Fixed

I'm sorry you're unhappy with your results, my suggestion is to see someone who specializes in revision liposuction. A Hi Def 4d contouring procedure with a tummy tuck and/or ThermiRF and fat grafting may be needed to get a true flat and even look. Best, Dr. Emer.  I wish you the best, Dr. Emer.

Thank you for your question, and I'm sorry you feel that this has ruined your life.  I can understand your frustration with the appearance of your abdomen.  It is difficult to assess what is causing this appearance without an examination, but possibilities may be skin laxity/excess, unevenness of the skin/fat, residual swelling or fluid collections, etc.  Your correction options would be tailored based on correcting the cause(s) of the problem.  I recommend that you visit with a plastic surgeon so that they can get a thorough history and physical examination and explain your options.  Have a blessed day!

Soumo Banerji, MD
Pasadena Physician

Revision after Liposuction

Stacey.      So sorry you are going through this. Hard to say without physical exam, but it appears you have several areas of dents and irregularities. I have had reasonable success treating similar deformities with Micro-Liposuction and fat grafting. Be sure to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon with lots of experience with both liposuction and fat grafting. Good luck!

Robert M. Tornambe, MD