Should I be concerned about my TT incision having an opening and how would this be treated? (photo)

I am post op 19 days from a TT, muscle repair, and lipo of the trunk. I was at the PS office on Friday & had the drain line removed on the left side. I was concerned about the right side because it was somewhat swollen and red. Friday evening the right side incision was oozing fluid. On Saturday a definite hole had opened up & today a second hole has opened up as shown in the picture. I'm scheduled to see the PS on Monday afternoon.  Should something be done before then?

Incision concern after Tummy Tuck

I would advise you go back and see your surgeon to get them to have a look at you sooner, just to see what is going on and let them treat it before it gets worse.

Should I be concerned about my TT incision having an opening and how would this be treated?

Thank you for your question. I would recommend to see your PS for evaluation soon. You have some redness and leakage, need to be evaluated for infection.

Incision opening after TT

I am sorry to hear you have had complications after TT. Incision openings like this are not uncommon. I would forward the same picture to your plastic surgeon and get instructions on how to care for the wound. Each plastic surgeon has slightly different protocols for this issue. Best of luck!