How long does a restylane treatment last?

Filler Longevity

Thank you for sharing your question. Depending on the location, Restylane can last anywhere from 6-12 months. In my experience, I have found that Restylane injected in the mouth region lasts closer to 6 months due to the constant motion. In contrast, Restylane injected under the eyes (tear troughs) can last closer to 9 months. I recommend consulting with a board-certified specialist who is an experienced injector. He/she will be able to give you more specifics regarding which fillers may be right for you. Good luck!

Restylane Longevity

Thank you for your question. Restylane can last anywhere from 6-12 months. Now, This all depends on a few things. First, area where you want injected and second, how much is being injected. It is also important to remember it will last differently for everybody. Someone can have Restylane last 6 months and another may have it last longer. Hope this was helpful, best of luck!

Dhaval M. Patel 
Double board certified
Plastic surgeon
Hoffman Estates 
Barrington
Oakbrook 
Chicago

Dhaval M. Patel, MD
Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon

How long do results last following Restylane injections?

Thank you for asking your good question. The duration of effects of dermal fillers depend on location where injected (areas of more activity in the face last less time), type of filler and volume of filler. Some patients experience longer lasting effects with follow up treatments. Ask your doctor who evaluates you in person.
Good luck,

How long does Restylane last?

Thank you for your question. The duration of effect of Restylane can range from several months several years depending on the location it was placed, the volume of product used, and a number of other factors.

Brian Biesman, MD
Nashville Oculoplastic Surgeon

How long does Restylane last?

Restylane, a temporary hyaluronic acid filler, can last up to 12 months.  These fillers tend to break down quicker in certain areas of the face, such as the lips.  Always seek treatment from a qualified professional.  Good luck!

Jennifer Trent, MD, FAAD
Sarasota Dermatologic Surgeon

How long does Restylane last?

Restylane usually lasts for about 9 - 12 months. Every patient is a little different, so this is the average you can go off of. And once you get injections for the first time you can see exactly how long it lasts for you. 

Jimmy S. Firouz, MD, FACS

Facial Sculpting Using Fillers Like Voluma, Radiesse, Lyft, Juvederm and Sculptra and Fat

Restylane and juvederm typically last 9-12 months.  I suggest you see an expert to determine what is the best filler for your concerns.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Restylane longevity

Restylane is approved to last up to 12 months and up to 18 months with reinjection at 6-9 months.  However, the longevity of fillers varies substantially depending on the person, the amount injected, the location injected, and the type of filler.  Areas that are more mobile such as the lips may only last a few months, whereas areas that are less mobile such as the cheeks and tear troughs can last up to a year in some patients.

Kyle Coleman, MD
New Orleans Dermatologic Surgeon

Restylane

I am sure your asking about the duration of effect and it depends on the area of injection and the expertise of the injector. sometimes it can last up to a year but it varies. Be sure you see a board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon

Melvin Elson, MD
Nashville Dermatologist

Restylane Treatment

I am not sure exactly what you are asking. If you are wondering how long the treatment takes to perform, then the answer would be a matter of minutes. As far as how long the filler will last, it all depends on where the filler is placed. In the under eye area, Restylane can last for over a year.

Lawrence Bundrick, MD
Huntsville Plastic Surgeon