I am nearly 35 years old. I have had this thing on my face since forever and I'd like it gone. (Photo)

Mole is under my skin, hair grows out of it, no pain ever. Please advice of steps to have it removed

Doctor Answers 2

Cosmetic Mole Removal -- Lasers, Radiowave, Shave -- See an Expert

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
This can be treated with shave, radiowave, or surgery. I suggest you see an expert for treatment.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 207 reviews

Facial moles are easy to remove.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Go to a derm surgeon and just get it removed easily under local. You will be so glad you did. Nobody needs to tolerate ugly moles.

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 46 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.