Does everyone swell? Feeling?

I had surgery Wednesday and I don't feel like I'm swollen a lot , so does that mean they shouldn't go down to much? I have full feeling, so I should keep the feeling right?

Swelling and feeling

Congratulations on your reduction.  Everyone swells differently.  Some swell a lot, others not much.  You may see swelling increase over the first few days and then decrease.  The shape and size will "settle in" over the next few months.  Don't be in too much hurry to judge your results.

If you have sensation now, it means your nerves are intact and you should keep sensation permanently. 

I hope you will be very happy with your reduction.

Pensacola Plastic Surgeon