Lift with implants? (photos)

I have saggy breasts with large areoles. I have been thinking of having a lift with implants (considering around 400cc) as well as an areola reduction. With my areola being so large would a reduction give me the lift I need along with implants or will I still need a lift? Is there also a certain implant that could possibly help with the gap between my breast or would a lift do that?

Lift with implants

Based on your pictures, you appear to have slightly tuberous breasts.  This is characterized by narrow breasts and enlarged areolae.  Implants will certainly give you more volume if you would like to go to a larger cup size.  A breast lift, either with a periareolar (aka, donut or Benelli) lift or a short scar (aka, lollipop) lift would probably do the trick for you.  I would suggest that you visit a board-certified plastic surgeon who can examine you in person and review your options with you.

Lift With Implants ?

You definitely need a lift and implants. A circum-areolar lift alone with implants might give you the best result.  I doubt an additional vertical scar would be required.  Only by examination could this best be determined.

Lift with implants?

You absolutely need a lift with a vertical scar to adequate lifting, and areolar reduction.  Depending on your desire size, the distance between your breasts will be decreased.  Sometimes fat grafting can help also in giving you some more medial cleavage.

Breast lift and implants

Yes, I think that you could benefit from a lift. I will mention that it might not be possible to remove all the excess areola pigment during the lift because they are quite large.  An exam in person would be beneficial. Best of luck.

Breast lift with implants and areolar reduction, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.
After having analyzed all the information and photos provided to us, I realize that you have very sagging and small breasts. In this regard, you need volume (implants) and projection (the lift): Breast Augmentation with Breast Lift and areolar reduction.
I recommend you to use microtexturized highly cohesive silicon implant ("gummy bear" implants), with high projection, and 450ml will be excelent on you, to fill the breasts properly.
Finally, to perform the breast lift I recommend a Periareolar Round Block Breast Lift ("Benelli mastopexy"), which has an unnoticed scar around the areola, and if we see (in the surgery) that we can't obtain adecuate projection just with the Benelli Lift, we have to perform a "Lollipop breast lift".
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Lift with Implants

Based on your photos, you could benefit from areola reduction, breast lift and moderate profile implants.  Try on sizers in your surgeon's office for a clear understanding of the volume being added.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

Lift with implants

In my opinion I think you will require a vertical incision on the breast lift to give you the best shape and areola location with the implant

Julio Garcia, MD

Lift with implants?

Thank you for your question.  Based on your photos which demonstrate breast ptosis (sagging) with large areolas, you would likely benefit from a breast lift which would lift your breasts, make them perkier, reduce your areolas, improve symmetry, combined with implants which would increase your volume and provide upper pole fullness.  Be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck!

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS

Lift with implants.

You will likely do best with a lift and an implant to reduce the areola and raise the nipple up and centered on the breast. A lower profile implant can give better fill in the gap and bring the breasts closer together. 

I agree with your plans for a lift.  Due to the large size of your areolas you will need a Wise pattern lift.  Because much of the skin removed is areolar skin, you will not be able to do this and place a large implant.  You may be best served with a smaller implant in the 200-275 cc range or wait and place a larger implant in a second stage.