Can a fat transfer give me what I'm looking for? Don't want a huge change, they aren't bad, just even and fuller (Photo)

41, 2 kids, gained 40lbs on medication, lost 30 of them. I was about a 36D with the weight gain(which would be too big now), now a smallish 32C if that. I have some loose skin, one is a bit bigger than the other and I would like more fullness to the top. Most bras I fit into just fine in the bottom, but I will have space at the top. If I go down a cup, I am falling out. Sometimes the bra will fit one side better than the other. The scar is from a biopsy, which turned out to be a fibroadenoma.

Fat transfer to obtain more fullness

Fat transfer is an excellent option for obtaining more fullness, particularly upper pole fullness. Please consult your surgeon to discuss the procedure and its risks.    Best of luck.  Dr. Michael Omidi

Breast Augmentation with Fat

You have a very pretty shape of your breast but lacking volume in the upper portion of your breast. Fat transfer can you give an an average a cup to a cup in a half extra volume. This would round out the upper part creating more fullness thus lifting the breast themselves. There are some risks such as infection and the fat dissolving on it's own, but otherwise a great procedure.

Yes

Fat transfer in my opinion is perfect for patients as yourself.  A moderate increase in size with the appearance of a lift with a natural appearance.  You can preferentially fill out areas of deficiency and size differences by placing different amount of graft in each breast (which is more difficult to achieve with implants).  It will not give you an "augmented look", if that is what you want, then implants are needed.

? fat grafting

Fat grafting definitely works but it does not give a consistent result. So be prepared for multiple procedures. The BRAVO system is more reliable but not all plastic surgeons use it. Implants are definitely simpler. Good luck.

Robert Graper, MD
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Fat transfer?

While fat transfer might give you about a cup size increase, my opinion is that it would add to the ptosis or droopiness you have.  I would suggest a conservative submuscular implant as a better alternative.

John Burns, MD

Fat grafting for fullness

I have had success in women of your build with the addition of fat grafting to the upper portion and below the areola of the breast. Unfortunately, it takes several hundred cc per side to give you a nice effect. Most thinner women would then need liposuction of many areas in order to obtain this much fat. A breast implant is a much more predictable way to achieve volume augmentation of the female breast. I suggest  you seek the council of a board-certified plastic surgeon in your area. Good luck.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS

You will need breast implants for predictable outcome

Breast implants are only predictable, safe and precise way to get larger breasts.  Fat grafts are none of this and can leave behind permanent mammographic changes to your breasts.

Vasdev Rai, MD

Can a fat transfer give me what I'm looking for? Don't want a huge change, they aren't bad, just even and fuller

Fat transfer can add a little volume, but it won't do anything to improve your breast ptosis. Also,  you look fairly thin so I don't know how much volume you would be able to add.
If you are looking for more perkiness to your breast, a breast lift would be a better option than fat grafting.

Fat grafting to the breasts

Fat grafting to the breasts is an accepted modality for moderate levels of improvement of the breasts. 

Yes a combination of liposuction and Fat Grating will improve the appearance. Best to seek expert fat grafting PSs in your area...