Any doctors out there in Nashville or close doing ThermiVA?

I cannot seem to locate anyone who does this procedure nearby. I did find one that is using Exilis, but from all I have seen it is for external tightening only. ThermiVA is for both internal and external. I would like to try this before resorting to surgery.
Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

I do not believe that there are any ThermiVa providers in Tennessee but I have had patients fly in for the procedure and fly out the same day. It is a painless procedure with no down time. Best wishes.

ThermiVA provider in Nashville

Hello!  You can visit the ThermiVa website to locate a provider in your area.   Once located on the ThermiVa website you will be able to click the link which will direct you to their personal website, giving you additional credentials on the provider as well as before and after pictures.  

Camille Cash, MD

ThermiVa Providers in Nashville

Thanks for your question. You can go to the ThermiVa website and find providers.

Best of luck

Henry Mentz, MD, FACS

Finding A ThermiVa Provider In Your Area

The ThermiVa website has a physician locator that can help you find a doctor in your area that does the procedure. Alternatively, you can always call the company to see if they can locate someone for you. Best of luck.

Michael A. Zadeh, MD, FACS
Sherman Oaks General Surgeon

Non surgical therapy

Try Dr Jeffrey Dell in Knoxville.
I know he does a lot of non surgical therapies. The Mona Lisa Touch is one of them.
good luck

Peter D. Weiss, MD
Beverly Hills OB/GYN