Can your brain play tricks on how your new nose still looks the same as the old one?

Or I'm going crazy?

Post Rhinoplasty Concerns

Dear soraya7, I would suggest that you see your surgeon for a follow up appointment and have photographs taken or imaging and then compare those to your before photographs or imaging. Keep in mind you may have swelling that is significant and you will see further changes as this dissipates. Speak with your surgeon as he she knows best where you are in the recovery phase and what your proposed results were. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

RHINOPLASTY RESULTS

The best tool to use and see if there is a difference on your nose after the surgery will be before and after photos, taken with the same camera, position and light. Discuss your concerns with your surgeon.