Straight line in breast crease, do I need corrective surgery? Fat grafting only way to correct size difference? (Photo)

Right breast has not dropped after 3 1/2 months. There is a slight diagonal line next to the breast bone. Is the line in the formed crease/pocket preventing it from falling properly? Have been massaging downward for a month. Also, ps said fat grafting only way to correct size difference in the right breast? Said bigger implant on that side would exaggerate the problem?

Straight line in breast crease, do I need corrective surgery? Fat grafting only way to correct size difference?

Thank you for your question.  Based on your description and the photograph it appears that the problem is that the right implant has not dropped as much as the left.  I cannot see how fat grafting will help this problem.  When an implant fails to drop the recommended procedure is to revise and release the pocket to allow the implant to drop to match the opposite side

Please be sure to check your preop photos.  If the left breast and nipple were lower than the right  preop then pocket release  is unlikely to give you perfect symmetry..