Do most people need one or two Sculpsure treatments?

Minimum of two treatments separated by 6-8 weeks are needed to see results.

In our experience with SculpSure, most all patients require two treatments of the same target area are needed to see results.  Most of those who are dissatisfied had only one treatment.   To promote proper care, we discount a two treatment package.  More treatments after the initial two may further enhance the results.  But you should wait about three months after the second treatment before scheduling the third. 

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Number of SculpSure Treatments

Hi aleeex - 

The number of treatments depends on several things, but most importantly, it depends on your goals.  The average reduction is 24% - average.  I've had people achieve less, and I've had people achieve more.  There is no guarantee how you will respond, but we usually see good response rates.  The most important thing is to be on the same page as your clinician with regards to expectations.  If you already know that the average 24% reduction won't meet your goals - then you already know you'll need/want at least 2 treatments.  Find a good clinician who sits and discusses YOUR goals and your expectations.  He/She should be able to give you a good estimate of treatment number based on the outcome you are hoping for.  

Number of SculpSure Treatments

Hi aleeex - 

The needed number of SculpSure treatments depends

Thank you for your question.  The number of treatments needed depend on the area, the amount of fat currently present there and the desired result you wish to achieve. On Average it takes 2 treatments for the same area, but I have patients who were satisfied after a single treatment session and others wanting a third session.  It all depends and should be explained to you at the time of your consultation. Best, Dr.Avaliani

Number of SculpSure Treatments

The majority of patients need two SculpSure treatments. Please consult with the physician performing the treatment to get an estimate of how many treatments will be needed, as well as how many zones should be treated to get the best effect.

Number of SculpSure Treatments

Number of Sculpsure treatments needed

It really depends on the what the goals of the patient are and the status of the area the patient is wanting to reduce.   But in general, most people would benefit by treating the same area again or also treating an adjacent area. 

Number of Sculpsure treatments needed

You should plan on 2 treatments

i would almost always recommend two treatments, 6 weeks apart. that is what i did for my lovehandles and i almost recommend this to my patients.

david berman md

You should plan on 2 treatments

david berman md

SculpSure Treatments

Thank you for your question. Most SculpSure patients need between 1-2 treatments of SculpSure. It depends on your body type, BMI and the results you want to achieve. For more information, I recommend getting a in person consultation with a board-certified dermatologist. 

Bruce E. Katz, MD

SculpSure Treatments

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Sculpsure treatments

Having performed many of these procedures, I have found most people require 2 treatments. However, having sculpture performed on myself, I found a 20 percent improvement in my flanks after one treatment. I believe results vary depending on the consistency of the fat and the area of the body.

Sculpsure treatments

One or Two SculpSure Treatments?

Hello and thank you for your question.  The answer to your question really depends on the results you are looking to achieve, as well as your body type, BMI, and personal body chemistry.  Each treatment results in up to 24% permanent fat destruction in the treated area.  During your consultation we would discuss all of these factors and create a treatment plan.  We have some patients that see their desired results with just one treatment of two applicators, while others feel transformed by a series of three treatments using four applicators each time.  On average, two treatments usually yields notable results.  Our patients have been very pleased with their results, so I recommend you seek a consultation with a qualified clinician for a personalized recommendation and treatment plan.  All the best to you! 

One or Two SculpSure Treatments?

Sculpsure Results--versus VASER, ThermiRF, fat grafting; add vanquish

It can be variable, but some people need more than one treatment with Sculpsure. Sculpsure can be used to reduce stubborn areas of fat, but lacks body shaping that a hi definition procedure like VASER HI DEF liposuction can offer. Combine non invasive sculpsure or coolscultping with vanquish and exilis / venus legacy to get more improvement than either alone.  I use VASER with ThermiRF and fat grafting to get the most fat removal, skin tightening, contouring and definition. This combination will give you the best results with body shaping and fat removal. See an expert for a formal evaluation. Best, Dr. Emer