Was doctor unethical to have released me at 4 weeks 1 Day PO w/ TT with MR with a hole where my belly button was? (photo)

My PS released me 4 weeks and 1 day after undergoing a full tummy tuck with MR. My new belly button died after surgery so all stitches were removed and I am left with a hole. Revision surgery was done last Wed. It did not take so I still have a hole. He is closing his practice and moving. All I was given was his cell# so that I could text him pics of my BB if I had questions. There was no offer of transfer to another DR for treatment; BB would heal on its own. Was that unethical of him to do?

Concerns after tummy tuck complications…

I am sorry to hear about the complication you have experienced.  Given your situation, I would  suggest that you communicate with your plastic surgeon and ask him for a local referral for continued care.  Given that you have this phone number, this should be a relatively straightforward process. Ultimately, you will need to do your own due diligence and select  your plastic surgeon carefully when it comes to umbilical reconstruction. Best wishes for an outcome that you will be happy with long-term.