Best plastic surgeon in central Texas?

Hi I'm Veronica, I'm very interested in breast augmentation and would like to hear everyone's referral for best surgeon in the central Texas area!? If you could include price and silicone vs saline?!,
See average cost for Breast Augmentation

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Plastic surgeon in central Texas

Hello and thank you for your question.

This is a hard one to answer. There are probably many excellent doctors in that area, yet two different customers may connect with and trust two very different doctors. It is a very personal choice based off of your research online and in-person consultations with the surgeons. With in person consultations you may ask questions about their experience in the field, specifics of their technique, and can be given accurate price quotes, which can give you great insight about the type of doctor they are and if you feel comfortable with his or her knowledge. 
I strongly suggest using the "Find a doctor" search option on the RealSelf website, it will list out all the top reviewed plastic surgeons in the Austin, TX area. Pricing is an impossible question to answer  - merely because cost varies greatly from region to region and doctor to doctor. Things like doctor experience, facility quality, faculty quality, regional market demand, chosen implant type, and price negotiation, all factor into the overall cost of breast augmentation.  

Best wishes

Traci Temmen, MD