Waiting time for a mole excision?

After an initial consultation, how long do I have to wait to have a mole excised from my face?

No wait.

Usually, a mole can be removed at the time of consultation or whenever it's convenient for the patient. Sometimes patients schedule it at another time if they are not prepared to have sutures in place or have some big event coming up.  Usually, sutures are in place for a week when a mole is removed on the face. 

Lake Forest Dermatologist

No need to wait!

There is no reason why most mole excisions can't be treated at an office visit. I suggest seeing an expert. Best, Dr. Emer.

Mole removal following consultation

We can schedule a mole removal after one week of your consultation if you are in a hurry. Please see below for details regarding atypical moles. 

Arian Mowlavi, MD

Moles excisions are usually done at the time of consultations

Most times the moles are excised or treated at the initial consultation and are easy to undergo under local.

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon