My temporary dental crown is broken. Will I be okay until I see a dentist this week? (Photo)

Hi all, I had a hole in my back molar and finally went to a dentist to have work done on it with my dentist in my home town, this was about last year in June. I recently moved to AZ and have not been to a dentist since my move in August. I had a temporary crown on the tooth and it has gradually grown a hole in the middle. Just yesterday I was experiencing problems with my crown because it cracked and it seems to be coming off. Will I be okay until I see a dentist this week? Can I brush normally?

Broken Temporary Crown

You should be fine for a few days if you can't see a dentist now.  That being said, you should have it evaluated as soon as possible.  Good luck.