I had saline implants 2 years ago. And a month ago my left breast is two sizes larger. I had no kind of injury. Why?

You may have a collection of fluid. Please see your surgeon for an evaluation as soon as possible. Best of luck.

Regards, 

Most likely you have a seroma a collection of fluid. You need to see your surgeon for an exam and ultrasound. This needs to be addressed by yopur surgeon, do not wait.

New Onset Swelling

It's either blood (unlikely) or body fluid called a seroma. Either way, this will not resolve on its own, and you'll need to be seen. 

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS

Larger breast

A sudden increase in size of one breast versus the other when they were equal before, with a history of breast implants, in my opinion, has two possibilities. I have one seen a spontaneous bleed secondary to an erosion of a blood vessel between the ribs that suddenly started to bleed some seven years after breast augmentation. More commonly, a spontaneous seroma can happen from the constant irritation, usually of a textured implant, to the capsule. This needs to be looked at by your plastic surgeon should it remain and tests on the fluid can be done to elucidate if there any suspicions of a tumor. Also, these seromas, even if they go away on their own can sometimes lead to capsular contracture. I recommend you go back and see your plastic surgeon.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS