How can I decrease swelling at this stage in post-op period? (Photo)

I am 16 days post-op after bilateral upper and lower blepharoplasty, mid face and neck lift. I still have more swelling to the right side of my face than the left and it increases while I sleep. Besides propping myself up, which I am doing religiously, what else can I do? It is quite uncomfortable.

Post op swelling

You don't look bad for 16 days.  Some possible options for swelling:  warm compresses, and ibuprofen.  But it always just takes time to heal.

Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon

Are your eye uncomfortable?

This is a lot of surgery.  It takes months to fully recover.  You have had rough eyelid surgery and may now have chronic corneal exposure which might account for eye pain.  This initially is treated with artificial tears turn the day and ophthalmic ointment at bedtime. If your eyes are bothering you, see your general ophthalmologist.  Regarding general swelling, there is no pill or herbal product that will speed up the resolution of swelling short of massive, unphysiologic doses of corticosteroids.  Mostly it is just time that you need for the resolution of swelling.  We call that tincture of time.