Will sleeping on my side affect placement of my implants?

I had my best augmentation done two weeks ago it was done under the muscle on March 24th

How to sleep with implants

If you sleep on one side after you have augmentation, your breast on that side may be more swollen than the other side. You should sleep in whatever position is more comfortable for you after surgery. 

Sleeping

Everyone recovers different and it really depends on what kind of procedure you had and what implants were used too. Sometimes surgeons can have restrictions on how long you have to wait before you can sleep or be on your stomach. It is important to maintain follow up with your doctor and have your concerns addressed in person as well. Smooth implants may move more than textured so it kind of depends on the implant type you had. Best of luck with a speedy recovery, MM

Sleeping

Most women can sleep on their sides by 2 weeks, but please avoid sleeping on your stomach for a while longer. If you have any concerns, please let your surgeon check you.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Sleeping after breast augmentation

Sleeping on you side and your back is safe; just avoid sleeping on your tummy. Please note that wearing of a bra at all times is also very important for keeping your implants from lateralizing when you sleep.

Arian Mowlavi, MD