RU58841 topical usage?

Hi From reading in a lot of internet forums I see a lot of people highly recommending the RU58841, Can you please shed light on it, your experience with it 0 if your heard about it, and if it is dangerous to try it( I don't expect results, but I expect a safe treatment)

If you don't expect results, you shouldn't try it. It is not a recommended treatment. Internet forums are not

If you don't expect results, you shouldn't try it.  It is not a recommended treatment.  Internet forums are not a  source for medical treatment options.  See a doctor for a consultation.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon