Plucked hairs after 1 month after eyebrow transplant

After a month of eyebrows transplant I plucked some hairs and they come out very easy and on the root i saw some white tissue, Is that means the graft removed?

Eyebrow Transplant

Its really difficult to say at this point what occurred.  You have no option other than, wait.  I typically discourage patients from any plucking after an eyebrow transplanting The only maintenance that is recommending is trimming for shaping.

Overland Park Phlebologist

If you plucked out the grafts it may not grow. It is not clear what you did. If you are concerned do not pluck your transplant

If you plucked out the grafts it may not grow.  It is not clear what you did.  If you are concerned do not pluck your transplanted hairs.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon