Nasolabial folds best treatment?

Hi, I am 32 years old. Two weeks a go I've filled Nesolbial with Bellotero. On the first day injection it was fine, but my smile was strange and artificial. After 3-4 days, the situation returned to normal. 1.Does using Bellotero is the reasen that the treatment wasn't usefull for me? 2. I want my light nasolabial fold desapear completely. Is it possible by injection? Or only with surgical option? 3. What is the best injection technique to filled the area located on the sides of the nose?

Nasolabial fold and Belotero

Thank you for your question about Belotero and filling nasolabial folds. In my experience, Belotero is not the best filler to use to tackle deeper nasolabial folds. It is great filler for lips, tear troughs, fine lines around the mouth. I would say that the reason that you do not see the effect now is because the product was not supportive enough for that area. I would have chosen Radiesse but without seeing photos it is difficult to tell.

I hope this helps.

Andrea Dempsey MD