What kind of rhinoplasty procedures will I be needing to make my nose look less wide when I smile and more attractive? (photo)

What kind of rhinoplasty procedures will I be needing to make my nose look less wide when I smile and more attractive?

Greetings
Thank you you for your photos and question, Depending you your desire of how you would like your nose to look like. Although the nose is an organ that affects facial aesthetics right in the middle of the face it should definitely be approached in a way that is in proportion and coherence with the entire face. Failing to do so will yield prototype noses that resemble each other, unclear which cosmetic surgeon has performed the procedure. We tell the same to patients who come to our clinic demanding a nose job while holding a picture of a celebrity. Cosmetic nose surgery should be planned with consideration to the anatomy of the entire face. Only then is it possible to achieve a nose that suits the patient naturally.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon