Very small eyes after edema resolution. Any suggestions?

Hi doctors, 2 month ago i got an eye virus(adeno) and i had extreme swelling for almost a week after the swelling resolved i noticed my eyelids skin have become very loose and my eyes have become really small , im taking tons of vitamins with no result, im 29 , my question is : is it gonna stay like this ? Will it get back to close to normal ?! How long should i wait? What should i eat?!!! Please please please help im depressed.

Small eyes after virus infection

Sorry to hear about concern.As long as your vision is normalI will expect the eyes to return to their previous appearance in 6 to12 months. A consultation with anophthalmologist is recommended.Best wishes.

Columbus Plastic Surgeon