Is it possible to inject filler right on the upper eyelids? I've seen under eyebrow injections but not on the eyelids. (photos)

Hi,4 month ago i got an eye virus( adeno) i had severe edema for 10 days after it cleared i noticed i have loose small eyelids,as if there is no collagen elastin or fat under the skin,im taking anti depressents for the first time in my life for this problem...when i cry it gets close to what it looked like so i thought filler injection might be needed,my problem is mainly right on the eyelids, starting from the eyelash follicule, is it possible to inject belotero in this delicate area?!

Beletero Filler for upper eyelid

Hello, thank you for your question. Please see an oculoplastic  surgeon to evaluate your upper eyelids before  considering any fillers. Best of luck. Dr. Shanthala