Is it possible to inject a thin filler into my upper eyelids?

Please tell me if its possible to inject a thin filler into upper eyelids and i mean right on the tarsal plate cause i lost a considerable amount of volume due to an eye infection( adeno) and im depressed , after the severe edema cleared i have loose skin ,empy skin! Can i have a very conservative injection by an expert injector ?! Please answer my question , i know its a critical area but i really need such a need, please help me

Hi there, yes it is possible to inject filler there, a thinner filler like restylane. I have done this with good results in situations similar to what you describe. Make sure an expert does it because if it's injected wrong it can cause blindness. 

Columbus Physician