Is it possible to inject a thin filler into my upper eyelids?

Please tell me if its possible to inject a thin filler into upper eyelids and i mean right on the tarsal plate cause i lost a considerable amount of volume due to an eye infection( adeno) and im depressed , after the severe edema cleared i have loose skin ,empy skin! Can i have a very conservative injection by an expert injector ?! Please answer my question , i know its a critical area but i really need such a need, please help me

Doctor Answers 1


{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Hi there, yes it is possible to inject filler there, a thinner filler like restylane. I have done this with good results in situations similar to what you describe. Make sure an expert does it because if it's injected wrong it can cause blindness. 

Columbus Physician
5.0 out of 5 stars 24 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.