36-year-old female. I have what has been diagnosed as a Beckers Nevus on my upper right thigh. How can I get rid of it?

The pigmentation is darker and the entire lesion covers the whole thigh. It is broken up into several small spots. The hair that grows from this is coarse and hard. Unless I shave every day, which is irritating, the hair grows so hard that it literally tears up the inside of my clothes. Is there anything I can do about this horrible hair? The hair is so dark that even when shaved the follicles show as dark spots.

Laser Tattoo Removal Facts--Takes a series of treatments

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Yes, this can be removed with laser hair removal. It will take a series of treatments for improvement and may need additional sessions for maintenance. I recommend getting a formal evaluation with a laser hair removal expert. Best, Dr. Emer