Is There a Tear Trough/malar Combo Implant?

I've heard of submalar/malar combo implants, but I'm inquiring about a tear trough (suborbital) malar combination implant as a way to economically and simultaneously augment the hollow area under the eyes as well as the top of the cheeks. The only miracle implant I've heard of to address these needs is an implant by Dr. Terino, but I am from the NJ/NYC area. Is there an implant such as this that exists and is used by doctors in my area? Thank you.

Doctor Answers 1

Is There a Tear Trough/malar Combo Implant?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

There are other suborbital implants but I usually fashion one myself from existing malar/submalar implants. For patients with weak malar bone, this is a permanent solution with immediate satisfactory result.

Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.