Is Tear Trough Injections Suitable for Me? (photo)

I'm only 22 but I have developed dark circles under my eyes. These have been getting me down and i'm looking to do something about them. If i squint with my eyes, it brings the skin upwards and the dark circles are reduced. Therefore I was wondering if there was any cosmetic procedure which could help me, or am I doomed to wearing glasses all the time to cover them up. Thanks

Doctor Answers 1

Under Eye Circles

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Fillers are appropriate in some circumstances for under eye and cheek hollows.  If some of your dark circles are from festoons then fillers can still be used but you may need other procedures as well.  Definitely need a thorough evaluation by someone who has lots of options.  Good luck!

Kansas City Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 48 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.