Will I be able to pay in payments?

I know it may vary but if I am able to pay In payments will they be high?

Payment for Surgery

Each Plastic Surgeon will have their own financial policies and payment options so it is best that you speak with your chosen Plastic Surgeon directly about proceeding.
All the best

Financing surgery

There are companies that help you to finance your surgery costs.  Many surgeons have contact information for these companies available.  The payments will vary based on amount financed, term, and interest rate.  The credit companies should be able to provide you payment information when you speak with them.

Camille Cash, MD

Will I be able to pay in payments?

The only time surgeons themselves take installments would be if all the installments were paid prior to the surgery. There are credit companies available mentioned by other surgeons if you prefer to make payments after the surgery. 

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

Payment Plan

What we do Is use a third party.  Usually it is Care Credit, but there are others.  So here's what you ought to do: Get a consult first so you know how much you need.  Then you take out a loan from the third party.  Then everyone gets paid: anesthesia, the facility, etcetera.  Then the surgeon is not having to find you later on if there are payment issues--it is between you and the third party. 
Good Luck!

Michael E. Decherd, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision

I appreciate your question. Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.  Most offices also  offer various financing options such as Care Credit, Alphaeon, etc. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon