How much would breast augmentation cost?

I am wanting a moderate profile with maybe 400cc's, and them being saline.

Cost of a BA

Cost factors vary significantly for a number of good reasons: Prices vary greatly because the surgery itself encompasses a wide range of techniques that can be performed to different extents. My recommendation is to first find the most qualified surgeons where you want the surgery performed that are board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery you trust, then compare prices between them. See the below link on suggestions on how to find the most qualified plastic surgeon for your procedure. General Factors that influence the price of plastic surgery include: 1. Location - Will it be performed in a hospital with an overnight stay, an independent out- patient facility or a doctor’s office? Geographical location also has a significant influence. RealSelf has average charges for most areas of the USA. 2. Type of Anesthesia - local, IV sedation or General Anesthesia? Will a board certified anesthesiologist, nurse anesthetist, or an RN be used?            3. Experience and training of your surgeon. The best and longest trained is most often a plastic surgeon board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery           4. Length and Complexity of Surgery - how difficult will your surgery be and how long it will take, etc. Will other complementary procedures also be also performed during the same surgery?

Breast Augmentation Costs In San Antonio

Breast Augmentation in San Antonio usually runs about $5000 - $6500 depending upon the type of breast implants selected, and should include your surgeon fees, operating room fees, anesthesia fees, breast implants, as well as all of your doctor visits. I have my own AAAASF accredited surgery center which helps keep costs low, and provides privacy and personal attention.

Robert N. Young, MD, FACS
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Cost of breast aug

Thank you for your question. Cost varies from region to region. In general cost is about 5-6 thousands including everything. Please consult with a board certified PS for evaluation and quote in your local area.

Saline breast augmentation cost

In Albuquerque, the cost for saline breast augmentation is around $5000.  It is worth your while to go on a few consultations to discuss your goals and explore your options.  Most offices here offer free consultation and will give you a cost estimate before your visit.

Cost is around $5k in Austin, TX

Thanks for your question. In Austin the cost is around $5k and includes anesthesia, facility, implants and surgeon's fees. Use the Smart Beauty Guide to help find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in your area that is an ASAPS member and specializes in cosmetic breast surgery. Although cost is always a factor, please make sure you choose a talented and qualified surgeon. Most offices have a payment plan company they work with. Best of Luck!

M. Scott Haydon, MD

Breast Implants/Breast Augmentation/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question. Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Breast Augmentation Cost

The price of breast augmentation like most procedures vary significantly among regions and even within a county. We are charging $4300 currently for Breast Augmentation (with Saline Breast Implants) which includes surgical fees, MD Anesthesia costs, facility fees, preoperative and postoperative care. Fees are reviewed on a monthly basis.

To ensure quality work at most cost effective prices, consult with board certified plastic surgeons that own their own nationally accredited facilities. These surgeons must maintain the highest standards to keep accreditation. Moreover, the surgeons are motivated to ensure quality and properly trained staff (to minimize time and frustration in surgery), private and comfortable facilities (to ensure continued referrals), and less waste (to ensure that they can remain competitive financially with other centers).

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

When it comes to cost of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure ( quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider, type of breast implants… are some of the potential variables involved. You will find average costs of surgery listed on this website, and on individual plastic surgeon's websites as well.

In regards to outcome of the planned procedure, more important than costs of the procedures will be careful selection of your plastic surgeon. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons. Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. ***Ask to SEE lots of examples of their work AND preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done. Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  

I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery; keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways.  I hope this, and the attached link, helps. Best wishes.

Breast augmentation cost

Thank you for your question. Cost of breast augmentation varies throughout the country. In New Mexico, you should be able to find a surgeon who would perform the operation with saline implants for $4500 or less. That includes the implants, anesthesia, facility fee and the surgeons fee. Saline implants are less expensive than silicone gel. Consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in your area.Good Luck,Dr. Morrissey